[ovs-discuss] implement PBB in Openvswicth

Liuyongqiang (A) liu.liuyongqiang at huawei.com
Fri Sep 5 08:36:49 UTC 2014

Hello, I found that you will implement PBB in ovs after finish QinQ, but I can't find any progress in maillist.
Could you tell me about the plan of PBB work, Can I join in this work?

Next I will implement pbb in the userspace of ovs in my work, but I don't know how to contribute my work to ovs community, so could we talk the plan and the steps about PBB work?
Recently I study the ovs code, I found that the PBB is not finished in userspace and kernel, so can I finish this work in userspace at first step?