[ovs-discuss] Switch Flows gets deleted

Krishna Pratap singh.pratapkrishna at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 18:17:57 UTC 2014

Hi Ben,

Could it be the case that the switch expects a controller connection to be
present and that it waits for such a connection for a specific amount of
time.
If it does not get hold of an active connection, it may be going to the
backoff state and deleting the flows that may have been configured.
Do you think this could be possible ?

In my setup, I tried running the switch without connecting it to a
controller and I see that the flows still get deleted after that initial
time interval.

I'm still in the process of trying out your earlier suggestion.

Thanks,
Krishna

--
Best Regards,