[ovs-discuss] getting out of ovs bridge

samantha Andares sam.andares at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 16 16:14:31 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have a node with 3 physical ports (2 are part of an OVS bridge, 1 is not).

The OVS bridge and data is getting data from an other node. But I want this data to go out to the 3rd port on that node that is not part of the bridge. I created a rule with actions=NORMAL which I thought would use the default ip forwarding table... but it doesn't work.... I see the rule being hit for every single packet but the packets are not making it to that other port... how can I achieve that?

thanks

samantha