[ovs-discuss] Disabling ovsdb-server

Paweł Szczepaniak pawel.szczepaniak at innogames.de
Mon Sep 22 07:48:21 UTC 2014

Why it's so bad idea? I know, that in case of vswitchd going down, we'll
loose our config, but starting up all vifs after hard reboot is also
very big problem for us.
What you would suggest than?

--
Paweł Szczepaniak
System Administration

InnoGames GmbH
Friesenstraße 13 - 20097 Hamburg - Germany
Tel +49 40 7889335-0
Fax +49 40 7889335-22

Managing Directors: Hendrik Klindworth, Eike Klindworth, Michael Zillmer
VAT-ID: DE264068907 Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 108973

http://www.innogames.compawel.szczepaniak at innogames.com