[ovs-discuss] dpdk options in ovs-vswitchd

Alex Wang alexw at nicira.com
Tue Sep 30 16:02:50 UTC 2014

Hey Vinod,

We are working on updating the documentation, but the current steps
in INSTALL.DPDK should work for dpdk-1.7.0.

I just followed the steps (only thing different is this:
./configure --with-dpdk=$DPDK_BUILD *--enable-ssl*) and built/ran ovs dpdk
successfully

Could you make sure that your './vswitchd/ovs-vswitchd' is the one you build
with dpdk?  (e.g. checking './vswitchd/ovs-vswitchd --version' to confirm
the
compile time and version number)

Thanks,
Alex Wang,