[ovs-discuss] [installation problem] Installation of OVS 2.3.1 from the tarball on Citrix Xen Server 6.5

Po-Ching Lin pclin at cs.ccu.edu.tw
Thu Apr 16 15:43:44 UTC 2015

Dear Ben,

         The following piece of code seems to be part of a Python program. Would you
mind providing us the complete program? Although we can "run" the program in our
minds, the values of some variables are still missing, such as ovs_spec,rpmbuilddir
and setarch. By the way, where can we find the buildnum for the stable openvswitch-2.3.1
tarball? Sorry for more questions. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Po-Ching