[ovs-discuss] SDN topology.

Amal KAMMOUN amal.kammoun at supcom.tn
Thu Apr 2 11:10:08 UTC 2015

Dear Amer,

I appreciate your note about writing br0 IP in the interfaces configuration file. Thanks.

But I want to get the interconnection between the 2 OVS before doing that.

I read all your posts in March, I find that I have same problems as you.

Would you please tell me how did you fix your issues?

For example in these posts:

http://openvswitch.org/pipermail/discuss/2015-March/016901.html

http://openvswitch.org/pipermail/discuss/2015-March/016943.html

Best regards!