[ovs-discuss] Mapping dpdk ports to linux interfaces

Radhakrishnan, Sharmila sharmila.radhakrishnan at intel.com
Thu Apr 9 07:00:00 UTC 2015

Hi,
We can add dpdk port(after binding them  with the linux interfaces eth0 & eth1 for example) using command

ovs-vsctl add-port br0 dpdk0 -- set Interface dpdk0 type=dpdk.

I wanted to   understand if there is any command/file which I can look into to get which port(eth0/eth1) is mapped to dpdk0(or dpdk 'nth' port). Basically, wanted to understand the port mapping of dpdk ports to linux port name or the bus:pci:slot info.

Thanks in Advance for your help!

Regards,
Sharmila