[ovs-discuss] ovs bridge dropping packages

Cristina Palomo Regidor cristina.palomo.regidor at ericsson.com
Mon Apr 13 08:38:40 UTC 2015

Hello,
I have been troubleshooting and discovered that "ovs-dpctl dump-flows" show some flows with action dropped.
These flows are the ones that have as destination the multicast address "224.0.0.1". I have a bond with two fiber interfaces enabled in active/standby.

Is this a correct behavior in openvswitch?

Thanks and BR/