[ovs-discuss] CLI session with OpenvSwitch

Ben Pfaff blp at nicira.com
Thu Apr 30 17:22:43 UTC 2015

The CLI programs included in Open vSwitch are just interfaces to
OpenFlow and OVSDB, so there's no advantage to interacting with them
indirectly through a CLI.

Open vSwitch itself does not run telnet or SSH.  The system on which
OVS is hosted may run one or both, but that is up to the local system
administrator.