[ovs-discuss] Mininet cannot run with ovs, maybe configuration problem

Xuemei Liu lxuemei3000 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 01:54:47 UTC 2015

Hi, Bob,

Thanks for your response. Finally I find the problem, it's the "Open Files
Limit problem". I track the error log of ovs-vswitchd process and get this
error log. After following the steps in
https://rtcamp.com/tutorials/linux/increase-open-files-limit/, the problem
is solved.
@Ben, sorry for annoying you.