[ovs-discuss] tc ingress qdisc of tapB disappeared when del-port tapA from bridge

ychen ychen103103 at 163.com
Tue Aug 11 09:06:03 UTC 2015

Hi, I need some help about ovs QOS policing.
I want to know the meaning of the flag VALID_POLICING
In function netdev_linux_set_policing(), whether parameter "kbits_rate"equals to 0 or not, VALID_POLICING flag will be set.
In my opinion, only when users set ingress_policing_rate to none zero, then VALID_POLICING should be set, if ingress_policing_rate is cleared or set to 0, then VALID_POLICING should be unset
am I right? or there is another meaning of this flag?