[ovs-discuss] custom packet actions and recirc.

David Evans davidjoshuaevans at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 18:08:10 UTC 2015

Hi OVS wizards!

What is the alchemy behind  the fn below in compose mpls push action.

    ctx->xout->slow |= commit_odp_actions(flow, &ctx->base_flow,

                                              ctx->odp_actions,

                                              ctx->wc, use_masked);

Where it appears in ofproto-dpif-xlate.c  in some compose actions.

Is it a thing I need in my custom compose actions if I want recirculation to
work properly after manipulating packets?

Cheers,
Dave.