[ovs-discuss] tc ingress qdisc of tapB disappeared when del-port tapA from bridge

ychen ychen103103 at 163.com
Thu Aug 20 02:59:36 UTC 2015

1. maybe I am not clearly describe this question.
   what I am want to find out is why VALID_POLICING is still set when kbits_rate equals to 0?
  in openvsiwthc document, it says:

 ingress_policing_rate: integer, at least 0
     Maximum rate for data received on this interface, in kbps. Data received faster than this rate is
     dropped. Set to 0 (the default) to disable policing.

2. ok, for this RTM_NEWLILNK, i wil find it by myself.
    anyway, thanks!