[ovs-discuss] packet leaking across vswitches

Chen Weiwen chenww at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 25 22:09:03 UTC 2015

Hi All,
Thanks all for suggestion. What turns out the issue is openvswitch upstart process kicked too early before networking service is fully started. Once I changed the condition of openvswitch upstart process to "stopped networking" no looping is seen anymore.
Not openvswitch issue but some where ...Hope this at least help others
-weiwen