[ovs-discuss] openvswich freebsd 10.1 release configuration error

Kevin Lo kevlo at FreeBSD.org
Tue Dec 1 08:59:07 UTC 2015

Hi Hassan,

Sorry for the late reply.  Starting ovs on FreeBSD is easy. :)
Using service(8) command to start ovs:

service ovsdb_server onestart
service ovs_vswitchd onestart

and add the following to /etc/rc.conf: