[ovs-discuss] Is there any plan to support IP multicast required in RFC standard in OVS?

Shi Xin Ruan Steve.ruan at cn.ibm.com
Fri Dec 11 03:19:54 UTC 2015

Thanks Jesse.

In fact I need some deployment in production network.
But good news is that it's not the limitation of ovs, just nobody implement
it. Right?

Best Regards
Steve Ruan(阮诗新)

Tel: (86-021)60928749,
Address: 5/F, Building 10, 399 Ke Yuan Road, Zhangjiang High-Tech Park,
Shanghai 201203, PRC
上海浦东新区张江高科园区科苑路399号10号楼5楼