[ovs-discuss] Bulding OVS network in KVM

Tomasz Osiński osinstom at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 15:10:43 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

So far, I have been using mininet with OVS to test my SDN application. Now,
i have to configure a test network in my faculty's laboratory.

I have access to one server. On this server I have to run 8 virtual
machines - 6 VMs with Open vSwitch on them, 1 as VM for controller and 1
for simple HTTP server.

I'm pretty new in OVS networking. So my question is how to configure my
network? How to configure networking between switches? Every tip/tutorial
will be useful!

Regards,
Tomek