[ovs-discuss] Found Bug in ovs 2.4.90 when flow for MPLS exists.

Devesh . devesh at aricent.com
Thu Dec 17 07:58:48 UTC 2015

HI openvswitch,
                There is some requirement that I have to use cascading groups, that is from some flow direction is going towards group and from that group direction is towards another group. Till ovs 2.3.90 this group cascading was not supported but in 2.4.90 this works smooth.
Here I am getting different problem i.e In my topology h1----s1----s2-----h2  , s1 is having flow :-
                Match = inport 2 , action= add MPLS label 10, and forward to port 2.
If I observe wireshark logs then, for s1-eth1 ping packet comes with echo request. But if I look on s1-eth2 it becomes reply packet with MPLS header 10.
I want to know whether it is bug or am I doing something wrong.

Thanks
Devesh

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Aricent and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. Aricent accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including damage from virus."