[ovs-discuss] Configuring in-band control

André Mantas andremantas7 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 00:36:09 UTC 2015

Thanks! I'll definitively check that out. Looks very complete.

Hm, ok. So, imagine a case where I want that a switch forwards certain
"controller-to-switch reply messages" (barrier reply, bundle commit reply)
to all controllers, e.g., using GROUP ALL as action.

As far as I know, a controller can't install a rule with higher priority
than the in-band rules to achieve this. Can such rules be created in any
other way? Or it is completely impossible?