[ovs-discuss] patch does not work

Ashok Chippa a.n.chippa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 01:22:12 UTC 2015

That's all I wanted to know. I assumed it was for 2.3.0 (since I remember
mentioning I was working with 2.3.0). It obviously failed cause I tried to
patch it to 2.3.0. Hence the hunk failures and ... I modified the patch so
it could be patched to 2.3.0 and compiled and reinstalled... However, I
still see the bug... In any case, I'll move to master.... Any idea why
master tarball says v1.1.0? I'd think master is the latest (later than
2.3.1)...