[ovs-discuss] How to change sflow sampleType_tag

George Shuklin george.shuklin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 17:28:33 UTC 2015

Hello.

We're playing with sFlow features of OVS. We want to collect sflow with
em-sflow <https://github.com/normelton/em-sflow> library (ruby,
ttps://github.com/normelton/em-sflow
<https://github.com/normelton/em-sflow>). Unfortunately it can not
process received sflow packets deep enough.

After some research I found there are few types of sFlow packes, with
different structure. As far as I understand it parse payload only for
the sampleType_tag 0:3, but it leaves unprocessed header in
sampleType_tag 0:1 (which is fine according to specs).

Is any way to configure OVS to send sFlow samples of type 3?

Thanks!