[ovs-discuss] match/push/pop more than 3 MPLS labels

Stefano Salsano stefano.salsano at uniroma2.it
Thu Feb 26 13:17:01 UTC 2015

Hi,

there is a limit of 3 MPLS labels that are supported by Open vSwitch

we need to raise it at 5 labels, to implement a segment routing scenario

we are ready to patch/recompile the kernel if needed and patch/recompile
Open vSwitch, we'd like to understand if it is a matter of changing some
configuration parameters in the kernel and/or in Open vSwitch or if more
substantial patches are needed

any help or suggestion is welcome!

I am trying on ovs-discuss list... may be the ovs-dev list is more
appropriate for this type of questions?

thank you

ciao
Stefano
Stefano Salsano
Professore Associato
Dipartimento Ingegneria Elettronica
Universita' di Roma Tor Vergata
Via del Politecnico, 1 - 00133 Roma - ITALY

http://netgroup.uniroma2.it/Stefano_Salsano/

E-mail  : stefano.salsano at uniroma2.it
Cell.   : +39 320 4307310
Office  : (Tel.) +39 06 72597770  (Fax.) +39 06 72597435