[ovs-discuss] How to control logging of data

Padma Jayasankar padmajs80 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 19:07:52 UTC 2015

HI,
  Thanks for the response.
  The file ovs-vswitchd.log in the path /usr/var/openvswitch grows very
fastly and occupies more space(ard 3 GB).
  But i forgot to delete some logs which i added for debugging purpose. Now
i have removed those logs. Sorry for troubling u. If the problem still
continues will get back to u.
  Btw,Is there a way to stop logging. Please clarify.

Thanks and Regards,
Padma V

Thanks and Regards,
Padma V