[ovs-discuss] 回复: how to add flow using ovs-dpctl?

Joe Stringer joestringer at nicira.com
Tue Jan 27 18:59:05 UTC 2015

You don't need to write "actions:". I believe there is also some
requirement to include an ethernet or ethertype match.

Note that if you're running ovs-vswitchd, you'll probably end up
arguing with it about kernel flow management--ie, it will delete your
flows. This is the sort of detail that should be handled by
ovs-vswitchd, which is configured through ovs-ofctl.