[ovs-discuss] ovs-docker question

Ashok Chippa a.n.chippa at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 04:26:53 UTC 2015

Disclaimer: I am not a linux network expert... that's why I am struggling
with this a bit...

root at ashok-vb:/usr/local/bin# ovs-docker add-port br-int eth0 46524ba3123a
1.1.1.1
RTNETLINK answers: File exists
RTNETLINK answers: File exists

I can just remove the file if I knew which file it is complaining about...
Would you know?