[ovs-discuss] patch

Ashok Chippa a.n.chippa at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 09:03:45 UTC 2015

Thank you for the patch. I just tried patching and ran into some hunks
failing :( I am running openvswitch 2.3.0... Here's the output:

root at ashok-vb:/home/achippa/openvswitch-2.3.0# patch -p1 < patch_ben_pfaff
patching file ofproto/connmgr.c
Hunk #2 succeeded at 1942 with fuzz 2 (offset -38 lines).
patching file ofproto/connmgr.h
patching file ofproto/fail-open.c
patching file ofproto/fail-open.h
patching file ofproto/in-band.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.
Hunk #2 succeeded at 235 with fuzz 2.
1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file ofproto/in-band.c.rej
patching file ofproto/in-band.h
patching file ofproto/ofproto.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 2963.
2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file ofproto/ofproto.c.rej
patching file tests/ofproto.at
Hunk #1 succeeded at 1060 (offset -246 lines).

They seem simple enough to resolve. Will do.

Thanks