[ovs-discuss] Problem about ofp-util.c

Ben Pfaff blp at nicira.com
Fri Jul 17 16:42:04 UTC 2015

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 01:38:38PM +0900, Minoru TAKAHASHI wrote:
> For starters, I've created patches that fixes the following problem.
>
> >> I’ve checked the source code of "ofputil_encode_group_desc_request", such a process it could not find.
> >>
> >>   * ofputil_encode_group_desc_request
> >>   https://github.com/openvswitch/ovs/blob/master/lib/ofp-util.c#L7274-L7279
>
> I would like you to review my patches.

Thank you for the patches.  They are going in the right direction, but
because they do not make the corresponding change to the decoder they
break two tests:

## openvswitch 2.4.90 test suite. ##

694: ofproto - del group (OpenFlow 1.5)              FAILED (ofproto.at:350)
696: ofproto - insert buckets                        FAILED (ofproto.at:424)