[ovs-discuss] Questions about the implementation of the ofp-util

Minoru TAKAHASHI takahashi.minoru7 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 04:41:45 UTC 2015

Hi,

I plan to implement encoding function of ofp-util that unsupported now (ex. QueueDescRequest, GroupDescStatsReply,,,).
So, there are a few things that I would like to know.

 * When I post, are there any implementation to be posted at the same time?
    (testcase? decoding fuction? ...)

 * If there is an implementation should be posted at the same time,
    is it possible to post the only encoding function as a first step?
    (In other words, Is it possible to add encoding function only to ovs repository?)

thanks,