[ovs-discuss] packets getting dropped at egress

Dave Waters davewaters1970 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 05:30:08 UTC 2015

In my case all my NIC cards can support jumbo frames. So i can really send
a 1600 byte packet. However, i am being restricted by the OVS's internal
port's MTU which is fixed to 1500. As a result i am unable to send out
larger packets (because of the VXLAN header addition). Can somebody please
help me here?

Dave