[ovs-discuss] Implementing 'group type select' algo in the switch

Haleema Sadia haleema.s.mahmood at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 10:30:37 UTC 2015

My topology is two hosts connected to a switch and I am sending two flows
from host 1 to host 2. What I want to do is use the select group type with
two different buckets. But both of my flows are being mapped to one bucket,
essentially. Shouldn't the select function, which is taking a hash of
src/dst ports and ips, map each blow to different bucket?