[ovs-discuss] OVSDB updates, IDL consistency

Saurabh Shrivastava (सौरभ श्रीवास्तव) saurabh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 16:41:51 UTC 2015

Thanks Ben. I have seen that when a transaction is deleting rowA which
points to rowB which points to rowC, and if all the references to rowB and
rowC are gone, the updates generated can be in any order ie rowC delete can
be received before deletes for rowA or rowB. Should this be expected for
"deletes"?

--
Saurabh (सौरभ)