[ovs-discuss] New test case - it fails

Tony van der Peet tony.vanderpeet at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 03:07:10 UTC 2015

The commit that introduced flow_wc_map is dated 18/Oct/2014. I notice that
flow.c does not have any commits after Jun/2014 in the 2.3 branch, so that
explains why Joe hasn't seen the issue in that branch.

I'll take Joe's advice and try to clean up the test and submit it to the
delivery mailing list.

The packet is just one from the neighbor discovery test with type and code
changed. I'll try to make it more well-formed. Your comment about closing
quote probably explains Ben's original comment, I'll play around with that
tonight.

Tony