[ovs-discuss] action types defined in the source code

r devarajan dev_raj82 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 12 06:58:58 UTC 2015

Hello,          I have a misunderstanding withe the source code. In "openvswitch.h"  under "ovs_action_attr" the action types defined does not adhere to the openflow specification : openflow-spec-v1.1.0  (the implemented version, at least that's what it says), specifically the group action (which is a required action) has not been defined and so it has'nt been implemented  do_execute_actions as well so how can a packet access group actions from the datapath. However there is the implementation in the control path with the OFPGC11_ADD, etc . please do help me with this dilemma. Thanks :)