[ovs-discuss] OVS 2.4 Release Plans

Ashok Chippa a.n.chippa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 21:21:53 UTC 2015

Yes I did... "We feel we are making progress on that front, and once
support is added, we will follow it up quickly with another release, which
will likely be the next LTS"

I was looking for a ballpark data for the next LTS... Assuming 4 per year,
within the next 3 to 4 months? Would that be more or less right?

thanks