[ovs-discuss] fail configure --with-dpdk=$DPDK_BUILD CFLAGS="-g -O2 -Wno-cast-align"

Serguei Bezverkhi (sbezverk) sbezverk at cisco.com
Thu Jun 18 16:49:14 UTC 2015

Hi Ben,

As you suggested I check config.log and it appears the error is not dpdk related but fusea related.

| /* end confdefs.h.  */
| #include <rte_config.h>
|                              #include <rte_eal.h>
| int
| main ()
| {
| int rte_argc; char ** rte_argv;
|                              rte_eal_init(rte_argc, rte_argv);
|   ;
|   return 0;
| }
configure:18260: gcc -std=gnu99 -o conftest -g -O2 -Wno-cast-align -I/root/virtualization/dpdk/x86_64-native-linuxapp-gcc//include   -L/root/virtualization/dpdk/x86_64-native-linuxapp-gcc//lib conftest.c -lintel_dpdk -ldl -lpthread -lrt -lm  -lfusea >&5
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lfusea
configure:18260: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h */

I have fuse and fuse-devel installed.

Anything else I could check?

Thank you

Serguei

Serguei Bezverkhi,
TECHNICAL LEADER.SERVICES
Global SP Services
sbezverk at cisco.com
Phone: +1 416 306 7312
Mobile: +1 514 234 7374

CCIE (R&S,SP,Sec) - #9527

Cisco.com

 Think before you print.
Please click here for Company Registration Information.