[ovs-discuss] fail configure --with-dpdk=$DPDK_BUILD CFLAGS="-g -O2 -Wno-cast-align"

Serguei Bezverkhi (sbezverk) sbezverk at cisco.com
Thu Jun 18 16:58:13 UTC 2015

The mystery is solved. In configure.

        LIBS="$DPDK_LIB $extras $save_LIBS $DPDK_EXTRA_LIB"a

By some reason there was 'a' at the end of this line

After I removed 'a' everything started to work. Thank you!!

Serguei

Serguei Bezverkhi,
TECHNICAL LEADER.SERVICES
Global SP Services
sbezverk at cisco.com
Phone: +1 416 306 7312
Mobile: +1 514 234 7374

CCIE (R&S,SP,Sec) - #9527

Cisco.com

 Think before you print.
Please click here for Company Registration Information.