[ovs-discuss] OVS Performance

Ravi Ramaswamy rsr624 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 26 14:26:16 UTC 2015

Thanks, Guys...
In the Intel paper, if I am not mistaken, the performance is benchmarked with 2 flows.  Wonder what the performance would be like with 100s or 1000s of flows.  Seems more realistic in an SP environment
Ravi

     On Friday, June 26, 2015 8:03 AM, "Traynor, Kevin" <kevin.traynor at intel.com> wrote:

> [...]

There is some information that is a bit more up to date wrt OVS with DPDK if you
look through this thread http://openvswitch.org/pipermail/dev/2015-May/055509.html