[ovs-discuss] Command to get port name and port id mapping

Xuemei Liu lxuemei3000 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 18:22:18 UTC 2015

Hi, Justin,

Thanks for providing these commands, and "ovs-appctl dpif/show" works
perfect for me. However, I cannot find that command on
http://openvswitch.org/support/dist-docs/ovs-appctl.8.txt or
http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/precise/man8/ovs-appctl.8.html. Thus,
how do you know the command? any manual?

Thanks,
Xuemei