[ovs-discuss] OFPMT_TABLE_FEATURES is supported in OVS or not

tech_kals Kals tech.kals at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 02:30:44 UTC 2015

Hi Ben,

 In your previous reply to this thread, you had mentioned that OVS 2.4 only
will support multiple flow tables. Now, you mention that it is supported in
OVS1.3 onwards.  I see, OFPMT_TABLE_FEATURES is not supported in OVS 2.1.0.
Do you mean, it is supported in 1.3? If it is supported in 1.3 release,
then obviously it should be supported in 2.1.0 as well... but, not sure how
it is missed ?

I am little bit confused. Could you please clarify me regarding this.?