[ovs-discuss] ovsdb update operation

vis reddy badveli_vishnuus at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 24 01:24:06 UTC 2015

Thanks Sir,Since i understand the usability of ovsdb and the standard interfaces that you have defined, thanks for it
i would like to extend this to my own configurations(which are not Open vSwitch environments) to be pushed to remote clients by a centralized entity,I have several clients monitoring on this configuration changes, the configurations could be anything which is not restricted to only Open vSwitch could you please let me know if it is not designed/ cannot use . I am going through your OVN architecture but my immediate requirement is i want to  use ovsdb and design a system that contains a centralized entity and thousands of entity listening to it for the configuration, could you please let me know if ovsdb is not designed for this.ThanksVishnu