[ovs-discuss] update checksum for vswitch.ovsschema file after adding a new table

david jhon djhon9813 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 11:08:52 UTC 2015

I am really sorry for this absurd question but I am not getting exactly why
my code for setting a column in database fails on this assertion in
ovsdb-idl.c:
ovs_assert(row->old == NULL ||
                row->table->modes[column_idx] & OVSDB_IDL_MONITOR);

ovs-vsctl: ../lib/ovsdb-idl.c:1905: assertion row->old == NULL ||
row->table->modes[column_idx] & OVSDB_IDL_MONITOR failed in
ovsdb_idl_txn_write__()

Thanking you in anticipation for letting me know any possibility.

Regards,