[ovs-discuss] Port mirroring patch only sees egress traffic

Priyanka Naik ppnaik at cse.iitb.ac.in
Mon Mar 2 11:23:12 UTC 2015

Hi James,

I am too facing the same issue of egress traffic getting captured. I am
using openstack juno. Actually only egress is getting captured on
mirrored port on br-int and only ingress traffic is captured on mirrored
port on br-tun. Can you please help me solve the issue?

  link to my problem:
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/61305/issue-regarding-port-mirroring/

Thanks,

Priyanka