[ovs-discuss] Would like to import Intel's toit test suite

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Thu Mar 5 06:35:06 UTC 2015

Is this something that you'd be interested in working on jointly?  We want to start being able to do more public QA of OVS to enable faster release cycles.  Some work has been done to start writing kernel unit tests through vagrant.  Joe is using it, for example, to test conntrack.  We plan to do more of this, and expand it to cover performance and scaling testing for both OVS and OVN.  It would be great if we could avoid duplicating work.

--Justin