[ovs-discuss] Build linear topology using OVS

Amer amer7777 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 10 08:08:09 UTC 2015

I apologize,

I sent the message using my first email, then I received unregistered user notification.
I sent the same message from my second email, also, the unregistration notification sent to me again. After that, I registered with one of my email and send the message again, surprisingly I found all of my messages broadcasted at the same time.
I apologize again

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone