[ovs-discuss] OFPMT_TABLE_FEATURES is supported in OVS or not

Ben Pfaff blp at nicira.com
Tue Mar 10 17:37:30 UTC 2015

Your question makes no sense, because OpenFlow 1.1 and 1.2 had
multiple tables (in the sense that you mean) but did not have
OFPMP_TABLE_FEATURES.  Are you saying that these two versions of
OpenFlow were useless?  If you are, please explain.  If you are not,
then please consult their specifications for information on how to
figure out the number of tables and their properties.