[ovs-discuss] Proxying using openvswitch

Scott Lowe scott.lowe at scottlowe.org
Thu Mar 12 12:21:45 UTC 2015

The issue here—if I understand correctly—is that OpenFlow doesn't allow traffic to be forwarded out the same port in which it was received. To make this work, you'd have to receive traffic on eth0 and send it out eth1 (for example).

Happy to be corrected if I am mistaken.

--
Scott

Sent from my mobile device