[ovs-discuss] OVS+NSH

Pritesh Kothari (pritkoth) pritkoth at cisco.com
Thu Mar 12 21:00:40 UTC 2015

On Mar 12, 2015, at 1:38 PM, Ben Pfaff <blp at nicira.com<mailto:blp at nicira.com>> wrote:

[adding pritesh]

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 08:53:38PM +0100, christophe.fontaine at qosmos.com<mailto:christophe.fontaine at qosmos.com> wrote:
On March 21-22, I will participate to a hackathon hold before IETF 92.
Within the featured technologies, OVS is used by OpenDayLight :
- SFC-OVS Integration
- SFC/NSH
   --> A test implementation is written in Python
- SFC Classifier
   --> May involve OVS

I saw that Priteshk's NSH patch [1] is not yet merged.
Do you plan to merge it for OVS 2.4 ?

I think we're waiting for pritesh to post it, because the last time
someone from qosmos asked the same question, pritesh said that he was
going to post it "soon":
       http://openvswitch.org/pipermail/discuss/2014-October/015416.html

Yep I got pulled into something else, but I have been maintaining them here [1],
I am few days away from sending latest series out for review.

Regards,
Pritesh

[1]: https://github.com/priteshk/ovs/branches