[ovs-discuss] Looking for OVS image for Windows

Gurucharan Shetty shettyg at nicira.com
Fri Mar 13 16:44:47 UTC 2015

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 10:21 PM, Dantis, Johnson <johnson.dantis at hp.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Is there a OVS image for windows with the latest stable update ?  I am
> looking for a installer for deployment.  Please point me to the link from
> where I can download it.
Unfortunately, there is no official installer. It is a little
embarrassing (I plan to do something about it. Any help is
appreciated).
Having said that, we currently have all the components needed to run
OVS on Hyper-V (if you read the INSTALL.WIndows.md) only on OVS
master. But OVS 2.4 (likely to be released in a month or so) will be a
beta release of OVS for Hyper-V.