[ovs-discuss] Persistent Address on OVS Bridge

Amer amer7777 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 17 18:09:31 UTC 2015

Thank you
I am facing same problems and I thing the next question will be:
How to make the OVS-bridge br0
a gateway for hosts that are connected to it. For example if we have 4 hosts connected to the OVS-bridge br0 and the bridge connect to a network, as usual,
is the following configuration correct
1
iface br1 inet static
    address 192.168.1.1
    netmask 255.255.255.0
    ovs_type OVSBridge
    ovs_ports eth0 eth1 eth2 eth4

allow-br0 eth0
iface eth0 inet manual
    ovs_bridge br0
    ovs_type OVSPort

allow-br0 eth1
iface eth1 inet manual
    ovs_bridge br0
    ovs_type OVSPort

allow-br0 eth2
iface eth0 inet manual
    ovs_bridge br0
    ovs_type OVSPort

allow-br0 eth3
iface eth1 inet manual
    ovs_bridge br0
    ovs_type OVSPort

> And the br0 IP as a gateway to the hosts.

Best regards,
Amer

‏‫من جهاز الـ iPhone الخاص بي‬

‫في ٢٦ جما١، ١٤٣٦ هـ، الساعة ٥:٣٥ م، كتب ‏Gurucharan Shetty ‏<shettyg at nicira.com>:‬